Have you lost important files on your Windows 8 computer?
Here is the solution!!! Deleting redundant files from Windows computer is most common these days. Most of the computer users delete unwanted files in order to free up the storage space. Nevertheless, while deleting unwanted files, most of the users commit a mistake by deleting his important files which leads to critical data loss. Moreover, it creates more trouble if you find absence of the data backup. If you have lost or deleted your important files and wants to restore them back, then here is the best possible way. Recover Windows 8 is a safe, secure and user-friendly tool when it comes to restore lost or deleted files from Windows 8 based computers. This software is capable enough to recover data after installing Windows 8 operating system within few clicks.
There are numerous events where you lose your important files. Some of the most common data loss instances are given below.
- While installing Windows 8 operating system, sometimes due to unexpected technical glitches the entire drive become inaccessible. If that drive contains any of your important files then it leads to severe data loss.
- Sometimes while partitioning the hard drive of your computer to create separate dynamic partitions, if by mistake you clicked format drive option from popup window, then you will lose entire data from that drive resulting in critical data loss.
- Sometimes while transferring files from computer to any other removable storage device, if the computer shuts down abruptly, then severe data loss will be guaranteed.
- There are some other instances like file system corruption, software conflicts, user mistakes, deleted using “Shift+Delete” keys, hardware failure etc could also lead to loss of files from Windows 8 computers.
To get rid of any of the above mentioned data loss circumstances, it's always suggested to maintain a legitimate backup of all your important files. Furthermore, you can also use external storage drives like CD, DVD and USB drives to maintain your regular backup. Use updated antivirus application to protect your computer from virus infection and fro other malicious programs. Once you realize that your important files are deleted, stop using the storage drive and should not carry out any read or write operation on that drive till you recover data because it might overwrite the previously deleted files resulting into permanent loss of data. To know more details regarding how to recover deleted files from Windows 8, click here http://www.recoverwindows8.com/deleted-files.html.
Unique Features of Recover Windows 8 software
- Facilitates to add/edit file signatures which are not listed during the file recovery process.
- Comes with a free demo edition to test the efficiency of file recovery.
- Recover deleted files on Windows 8 and on all major versions of Windows operating systems.
- Provides an option to save the recovery session in order to evade rescanning of storage drive.
- Instantly performs Windows 8 photo recovery and also supports photo recovery from all types of professional digital cameras and camcorders.
- Supports file recovery from various types of storage devices like hard drives, external hard drives, iPods, memory sticks, flash drives, FireWire drives which can be accessed through Windows computer.
- To avoid recovery of redundant files, preview option helps to view retrieved media files before restoration.
A new launched version of this tool is now available online, which can recover lost files on Windows 8 in just a minute. To know more about it visit at: http://www.recoverwindows8.com/lost-files.html
It is common to lose data after reformatting the hard drive. Now recovery of reformatted hard drive is very easy with the help of new version of recover Windows 8 tool. For more information about this tool visit at: http://www.recoverwindows8.com/hard-drive-reformat.html
Windows 8 has become buzz word in software industry since its release. It is considered as a safe and secure operating system. In spite of being secure and safe, it is common that sometimes user realizes that partition of HDD is missing. Now a new version of Recover Windows 8 has been launched, which is capable to restore lost partition within few seconds. To be more familiar about it visit at: http://www.recoverwindows8.com/partition.html
Steps to recover files from Windows 8 system
Step 1: Download and install Recover Windows 8 software on your desktop or laptop and open its main screen as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Choose the logical drive from the list of drives as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: The list of retrieved files will be as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Recovered Files