It’s obvious that you are irritated when your files stored in a partition get deleted due to unintentional error. It is a horrible condition for users when files get washed off from partitions. Due to deletion of partition all files are permanently deleted and no other option is available on your system to restore them back. You are just helpless when partition gets deleted on Windows 8.
Under such terrible condition, you can make use of Recover Windows 8 tool to restore files from deleted partition on Windows 8 with great ease. This software is very effective in recovering files from deleted partition on either internal or external storage device. The user is able to view the recovered files before restoration of any storage device so that there is possibility to amend recovery before saving the file. This is one of the most reliable and user friendly tool since both technical and non-technical user can recover files from deleted partition on Windows 8. Recover Windows 8 tool Is compatible with different file system such as FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, ExFAT, etc. The different files restored through this application are songs, videos, pictures, documents, spreadsheets, and many more. Apart from Windows 8, this software is compatible with other versions of Windows operating system.
Reasons responsible for deletion of partition on Windows 8
- During reinstallation of operating system if certain error happens or you accidentally press format or delete partition. Then all files from that partition get washed off and partition itself gets deleted.
- While resizing or merging partition there might be a chance that error occurs which results in deletion of partition. Due to deletion of partition all file and folders get permanently deleted from that particular partition. You can this tool to recover permanently deleted files from Windows 8 with great ease.
- Unintentional formatting is another reason due to which partition files get deleted on Windows 8. While performing certain task if you accidentally press format option then all files and folder with partition get deleted on Windows 8.
- Installation of multiple operating on a single system may leads to deletion of partition on Windows 8. Due to certain mishap during installation of two operating system cause the deletion of partition.
You can use this effective application to overcome the above mentioned scenarios by following proper procedure to restore the files from deleted partition on Windows 8. Recover Windows 8 tool is available online to retrieve deleted partition on Windows operating system with great ease.
Some effective precaution taken in order to avoid such scenarios
- Prepare back up of important files so as to avoid unintentional deletion.
- Upgrade your antivirus to latest version.
- Check carefully before formatting or deleting partition.
Features of Recover Windows 8 Tool
Recover Windows 8 tool can be easily downloaded and installed on all the latest version of windows operating system. It requires very less space for installation on any operating system. By using Recover Windows 8 tool, you are able to recover 330 file types such as JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIFF, TIFF, MP3, MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, 3GP, DOCX and many more. This application includes few simple steps to recover deleted files on Windows 8. Preview option is available to view recovered files before saving. The recovered file can be saved when you purchase this most effective tool. It provides 24X7 technical support services to the users. Recover Windows 8 tool is one of the best tools to retrieve files from deleted partition on Windows 8 in a perfect way.
Simple steps to recover Windows 8 partition
Step 1: Download and Install Recover Windows 8 utility on your computer and open its main window. After this select "Recover Drives" option as shown in the fig A.
Fig A: Main Window
Step 2: From next window, choose the drive from the list of logical drives as shown in fig B.
Fig B: Select Partition
Step 3: The list of recovered files will be as shown in the below fig C.
Fig C: Recovered Files